Medical Legal Psychology Reports, Court Mandated Psychological Therapy, Psychological Therapy After Personal Injury, fit for surgery
Please contact us with your specific requirements for medico-legal work and reports, personal injury report, expert psychology assessment and report, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Psychology assessment, immigration psychology reports, psychological consequences of a RTI, Psychological therapy after personal injury, reports need for CICA (Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority), reports linked to whether or not a person is “fit for surgery” or, other.
If you decide to commission us to do some work for you, we will provide a clear contract specifying expectations, roles and responsibilities for all parties. We would be happy to discuss elements therein with you, as needed. Deadlines can be agreed.
We take the welfare of your client seriously and aim to develop an excellent rapport.
A good relationship will maximise the chances of open, honest communication so a thorough, professional opinion can be reached.
If there are strong concerns about people’s wellbeing, we have a duty of care to act on such concerns accordingly.
Trained in Expert Witness Report Writing
Training in Expert Witness Report Writing by Bond Solon has been undergone by Dr Jurai Darongkamas.
The expert witness service is in high demand so please check our availability at any one time by contacting us directly.
Psychological Therapy for People Advised to Have Therapy
Our Clinical Psychologists also offer a course of psychological therapy for people who have been advised to undertake therapy as part of a court related or personal injury process.
(Sometimes, we are asked to provide psychology court reports on the progress of the therapy; these can be provided, often after discussion with the person too.)
Please make this email address a safe address for your email or regularly check your spam/junk box, in case our reply does not reach your inbox.
Dr Jurai Darongkamas
Written by © Dr Jurai Darongkamas, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, (with over 35 years’ experience).
The above has been written to provide a brief overview for the reader.
Please also see pages on the following topics:
- What is Clinical Psychology?
- What training have Clinical Psychologists had?
- What are the main Psychological Therapy approaches used?
- How do I make an appointment for help?
- What usually happens at the first meeting? and how long do we meet for?
- Will I be given information about the Clinical Psychologist I see?
- What courses can I join (to help me improve my psychological health)?
- How will my confidentiality be maintained?
- What have other people said about seeing a Clinical Psychologist here?
- Where else can I seek help and information? Links to other organisations given here
- Regulations and making a complaint